What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A UK horse racing professional helping you make profits betting
- Opening the doors to 75 lucky individuals to place winning bets on a daily basis
- Helping you start making real profits from tried and tested betting methods
- Advising selections on UK AW Horse Racing year round
- Listing detailed results over the past 8 seasons
- No time analyzing required for users
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Profit At The Races scores 73.39/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.profitattheraces.co.uk/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: profitattheraces.co.uk you’ll also be taken through to profitattheraces.co.uk, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)